Spa Cleaning Bundle (Spa Ball, Spa Flush, Tub Scrub Sponge)
Spa Flush Hot Tub Plumbing and Jet Cleanse is an environmentally friendly gel formula that removes the build-up of bio-fouling inorganics, oils, lotions, cosmetics, exfoliated skin and other contaminants – from the plumbing, jets, and shell of your spa.
The gel quickly breaks through the lipid (outside) layer of the biofilm or fatty deposits in closed loop systems and opens it up to let water pressure push it out of the plumbing. This occurs within minutes. Consecutive purges may be necessary since biofilms try extra hard to stay colonized.
- Enjoy clearer water! The water will look and smell fresh
- You can reduce sanitizer use
- Heater element(s) will stay cleaner with minimum calcium build-up
- Spend less time on maintenance and more on enjoyment!
The Spa Ball acts like a sponge to absorb oils and other residues from the water. This helps to keep your spa clean and achieve crystal clear water. Can be placed either in the spa filter box or allowed to float freely. Includes cleaning cloth.
- Absorbs oil and scum from the water surface
- Includes the spa surface cleaning pad
Tub Scrub Sponges
Made of high quality long lasting cellulose
Powerful in cleansing and durable
Soft and skin-friendly, without leaving any marks, scratches or streaks
Please put it in water to soak up upon usage
Can be used to clean dishes, household appliances, countertops, bathtubs and cars
Retail Showroom Operation For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will open to a maximum of 25% capacity. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727 - A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples. - Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly if you require clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your cooperation,