Use the Spa Cover Guard to protect your expensive hot tub cover from ice, snow, tree sap, harsh rain, and UV damage. The Cover Guard is extremely strong, water resistant and designed to work in all climates. Its 12 inch skirt features elasticated hem corners for easy installation and removal.
These Cover Guards are designed to fit snug. It is recommended that the Cover Guard should be a size up from your existing hot tub cover
This product is not a safety cover nor an insulating cover, it is not intended to be a replacement for a standard insulating foam core-equipped spa cover. It is intended to protect your existing insulating cover and provide it prolonged life.
*Always remove the Cover Guard before opening or closing your insulating hard cover. Failure to remove the Cover Guard can result in excessive stretching and damage/tearing. This will invalidate any warranty stated.
- Protect your spa cover from harsh weather and extend its life
- Ideal for models up to 7ft
- Elastic sewn into 30.5 cm (12 inch) hemmed skirt for a snug fit
- Water resistant, UV resistant, and durable
- Dimensions: 2.1 m x 2.1 m x 30.5 cm (7 ft. x 7 ft. x 12 in.)
- Weight: 7ft cover: 2.3 kg (5 lb.)
- Top Material: Durable woven Polyethylene
- Warranty: 90 days*
Retail Showroom Operation For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will open to a maximum of 25% capacity. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727 - A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples. - Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly if you require clarification (email@example.com)
Thank you for your cooperation,