1 x 50 sqft Glacier Antimicrobial Filter Set
1 x FREE Spa Cleaning Bundle (Spa Flush, Spa Ball, Tub Scrub) OVER $100 value
- Antimicrobial material fights & inhibits bacteria in your hot tub
- Silver Ion infused plastic does not allow for bacteria build up in or around filter
- Fine mesh pre-filter acts as first defense against spa water contaminants
- Less frequent filter replacement schedule
- Cleaner water overall
- Easy to clean pleats & pre-filter
SPA CLEANING BUNDLE
Spa Flush - this gel is used to circulate in your water and remove any gunk in your plumbing. Once used drain your water
Tub Scrub - made with, after you have used your Spa Flush, use the Tub Scrub to wipe down and potential scum or chemical residue left behind on the acrylic
Spa Ball - Once you have refilled your hot tub and balanced your chemicals, throw in the Spa Ball to help absorb and prevent any oils or residues produced during use of your hot tub.
About Glacier Filtration Filtration Glacier (Français)
Only the best in filtration, Canadian Spa Company Glacier Filters keep your spa water and tub equipment pristine. These filters are infused with Antimicrobial material protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria upon the cartridge and extend the filter's life span. Additionally, silver ion is imbued in the fabric and plastic of the filter, which acts as a natural disinfectant against microorganisms and harmful bacteria. Spend less time cleaning your filters and more time enjoying your spa!
Silver has been used throughout history as an antimicrobial agent. The ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Chinese recognized silver for its antimicrobial properties and preferred to use it over other metals for food and water storage, utensils, and drinking vessels for this reason. The same antimicrobial properties are present in the Silver Ions offered in these filters
Retail Showroom Operation For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will open to a maximum of 25% capacity. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727 - A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples. - Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly if you require clarification (email@example.com)
Thank you for your cooperation,