This complete kit for a spa/hot tub comes in a plastic pail with a lid and a handle to easily carry and store all of your chemicals.
Your spa is a source of relaxation and enjoyment practised throughout the ages. Get the most out of your spa, with clear, enticing, and bacteria free spa water.
The Canadian Spa Chemical Kit includes:
800gm Chlorinating Granules - Kills harmful bacteria in your spa. Suitable for manual daily dosing. TIP: The pH MUST be within 7.2 - 7.6 for this sanitizer to work.
1 kg Spa Shock - "Shocks" water to refresh chlorine levels and reactivate it by dissolving unfilterable wastes. Reduces odours and restores a natural sparkle to your hot tub water. TIP: Use after heavy usage or contamination to restore clean, fresh water.
750gm pH Up - Increases pH in spa to maintain an ideal chemical balance. TIP: Use when your pH is below 7.2
1 kg pH Down - Reduces pH in spa to maintain an idea chemical balance TIP: Use when pH is above 8.0
750gm Alkalinity Boost - Helps to protect your spa's heater element, jets, and other parts against corrosion. TIP: Using this product regularly could save you a fortune in repair bills that are often not covered under warranty.
500 mL Foam Free - Eliminates floating foam build up on spa water caused by body oils and lotions. TIP: Reducing foam build up creates a more enjoyable and presentable spa environment.
500 mL Scale Control - Helps to protect your spa's heater element, jets, and other parts from calcium build up which can damage your spa, reduce efficiency, and impair performance. TIP: Using this product regularly could save you a fortune in repair bills that are often not covered under warranty.
500mL Spa Clear - Coagulates or "sticks" small particles together which would normally fit through the filter media. Helps to restore sparkle, without a shock dose. TIP: Using this product after cleaning your filters will immediately improve their effectiveness and help to restore their particle-trapping properties.
Test Strips - Ensure your spa is always safe to use. Simply dip a test strip into the water and compare to the colour chart to take readings for: Chlorine, pH & Alkalinity. TIP: Chlorine and pH should be checked EVERY TIME the spa is used to ensure that the water is safe to use!
Retail Showroom Operation For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will open to a maximum of 25% capacity. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727 - A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples. - Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly if you require clarification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your cooperation,