Placing and installing your new spa doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. Our Backyard Delivery Service Team will work with you to ensure that every detail of your spa set-up is effortless and accounted for. With a few customer details, our team creates a thorough delivery plan with your specific needs in mind to complete the installation of your spa in a few hours.
A member of our Backyard Delivery Team will contact you directly to arrange the best possible delivery time
- Small time slot, no waiting around
- Spa transported from truck to preferred position
- All spa packaging removed and disposed of appropriately
- Customer and technical support for your spa’s lifetime
Preparing for Delivery
Once your spa has been purchased, enter your details into our online delivery portal at canadianspacompany.ca/delivery and a member of our team will reach out to you
- Foundation: Customer Responsibility - Flat, level, secure base (must hold approx. 100 lbs ft2)
Electrical: Customer Responsibility - Electrical hook-up not included, please arrange for electrician to be present at time of delivery
Regional Building Code/Zoning: Customer Responsibility - Ensure any required permits are available and/or legal conditions are met
Access/Clearance: Customer Responsibility - Ensure clear pathway from curb to future location of spa
- Clearance Required: 40 in x 8 ft x 8 ft (101.6 cm x 2.4 m x 2.4 m)
Insufficient Clearance: Customer Responsibility - If crane required, customer must arrange for arrival time of, and have paid in full for, third party crane service to come at the time of delivery
- Lack of proper clearance may result in additional costs
Warranty: No longer applies to spas removed from original delivery location
Lack of proper tub maintenance, or any evidence of abuse will cease warranty coverage
• Deluxe Chemical Kit ($120 value)
Retail Showroom Operation For the immediate future our Retail Showroom located at 1283 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON will be open to operate on a limited capacity basis. We understand the nature of this current situation and as such will be following the procedures laid out by the Ontario Government. We’ve outlined our revised Retail Showroom Operation below:
- All retail entry into our location will open to a maximum of 25% capacity. If you require picking up smaller items, we prefer that you order online to prevent unnecessary contact and request curbside pickup. For any general assistance please call us at 877-909-7727 - A small group of employees (skeleton staff) will be present at the warehouse to assist with shipping and receiving of online and customer orders as required.
- The vast majority (over 80%) of our workforce will operate remotely to encourage physical distancing. During this time we will continue to operate the phone lines and customer service lines to assist our customers.
- Signage and instructional guides have been posted around the warehouse/showroom outlining the proper safety and protection measures encouraged for preventing the spread of this virus. Proper hand washing, limiting contact with your face and keeping a safe distance from others are some examples. - Remote sales staff will be available for both phone calls and arranging virtual video sales chats to assist customers during this time.
- Product is still being delivered to customers through both small parcel and large freight. Signature requirement has been removed for all small parcel shipments to limit contact with the end user. For large freight deliveries, we will communicate with the customer ahead of time to explain the delivery procedures to limit the contact at point of delivery. For backyard spa deliveries, we will communicate the spa start-up procedure both virtually and through videos sent to the customer ahead of time.
- All service calls being performed at a customer’s residence require that no customer is present in the yard at the time of the service. This is to protect both our customers and our employees. Employees will wear protective equipment during this time.
We encourage feedback and communication as we work through these changes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself directly if you require clarification (email@example.com)
Thank you for your cooperation,